Monday 7 September 2015

Pink And Yellow

I'm a little bit late with my postcard for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge, the theme this week is Pink and Yellow.

I'm also sharing my postcard with The Artistic Stamper challenge - Things With Wings.


I use alcohol inks for the background and stamped on top of it.
Stamps used
The Artistic Stamper - the main image.
Creative Expressions - bubble wrap stamp.
Indigo Blu - letter stamp.
TJ Designs - quote, postmark and song bird.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

10 comments:

  1. Your background is amazing! Lovey piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Hazel! Have a good week, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely background to show off this great stamp

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you have used the colours together and created a fabulous card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never, Hazel. And it's fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always loved that bird stamp! Beautiful postcard art Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card thanks for joining in the fun at The Artistic Stamper x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would be so wary of the combination of pink and yellow, but I've loved every single version I've encountered this week - definitely including this one.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card with Artistic stamper song bird!! Love the colors here as well.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Artistic stamper challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete