Friday 30 January 2015

Circle Tags

Good morning everyone.
I'd like to share a couple of tags with you today - both tags are the same just different colours. I've made the tags for KCUK's January challenge, the theme is circles.


I made the tags from a couple of my mono prints and stamped the Creative Expressions circles on the background.
I stamped and embossed the Chocolate Baroque bubble blowing machine and coloured it with watercolours, then I added Glossy Accents to the bubbles.
I added the hand written words and stapled some ribbon.

7 comments:

  1. These tags are so cool, Hazel. Really like the circle stamping over the monoprints. Steampunk bubble blowers - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are both beautiful--I have never seen that stamp before and the background fits so well with it.
    Love Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags are beautiful, love the bubbly background. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous hazel and a very ingenious way to use circles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tags made me smile Hazel, great colours as always, quirky too :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are brilliant Hazel! Gorgeous background! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tags, Hazel - I love your steampunk bubble blowing machine - I should like to have one!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete